Tuesday 8 November 2011

I need this

I’ve been watching all four seasons of Mad Men in a short period of time (fifth season arrive in 2012, yay). Though I know it’s supposed to be true to how it was in the beginning of the sixties I found the series degrading. Some say it’s sexy and yes, the clothes are far beyond eye-catching close to breathtaking. Christina Hendricks personifies voluptuous and lovely.


Back to my point though. Mad Men is both sexist and racist. I didn't feel the least bit of sympathy for our main man Donald Draper and almost couldn't see anything else through the haze of alcohol and cigarette smoke. But the clothes are nice. The thing is to be aware of it's limits I guess. And Christina Hendricks is gorgeous. Did I tell you that already?


Mad Men inspired me a bit garment-wise so now I need the following dress. I’d look stunning, I swear.


Now you know what I’d want for X-Mas.

1 comment:

  1. haha,,,jag känner samma sak. men jag älskar att se porträtteringen (är de ens ett ord,,äh jag gör de till ett nu,ok?) av denna tid. och framförallt hur snygga alla är hela tiden, vilket du oxå märkt.
    Ska vi starta ett sånt kontor nån gång?

    ReplyDelete