Monday 7 November 2011

Boosh!

When I explained my adoration for Black Books to one of my new classmates she recommended me to watch The Mighty Boosh since, she asserted, it was much the same sort of humour.

It’s not.

I’ve gone through the whole first season now and though I chuckle from time to time it’s not like I can’t wipe my stupid grin off like I can’t with Black Books. I think it has something to do with cynicism. Boosh is mostly embarrassing so far. It’s like a mix of the excellent verbally evil Black Books and the horrid Mr. Bean – the King of scum, bad slapstick and physical humiliation.
Heh... “the Ku Klux Goose”... lol.
Ten minutes into season two they’ve taken my 4½ favourite character’s (Naboo, Bollo, Howard, Vince’s hair and Vince - the others are absolute rubbish) and some awkward jokes. We might... might... be getting somewhere. Oh, word puns! Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment