Saturday 8 January 2011

Philips GoGear

Lately, I’ve had some trouble with my old mp3 player (emphasis on old here). Just the other day I wanted to pretend that the New Year meant that I'd gather energy to take those long walks and be a genuinely healthy kind of person (you know how it’ll end). Imagine my surprise when I realise that the mp3 has deleted itself. Not just music but also software. It's thoroughly and painfully empty (= no walking done that day).
So today I decided that it was time to get a new mp3. When I happened to mention to the clerk by the counter just how long I've had the old one he raised his single thick eyebrow and laughing said that Lady Luck had given me one helluva break. I’ve had my lovely black Philips GoGear for five and a half years (almost six) so understandably I have it in my mind that Philips makes good things and therefore I settled on a new Philips machine – an updated version of my old mp3 was found in Philips GoGear Vibe (the same amount of storage but about half the size of my old mp3, delivered with really lousy in-ear headphones).




Yes, my new mp3 is actually just as pink as in the picture.

Update:
Easy navigation ecxept for the "next track" key that seems to only want to fast forward and not skip a track. Irritating at times. Personally, I love the function where you can adjust and decide on a volume limit - perfect for all careful listeners.

6 comments:

  1. Har samma mp3. jättebra... önskar bara att jag kunde hitta den :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du skojar? Awesome! Då vet du om den är bra i långa loppet då?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh, jag måste snart köpa ny, min har börjat krångla och orka lyssna på dunkadunka på gymmet. mina öron blir lessna öron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nä, öron behöver lite riktig rock, då blir ledsna öron snabbt glada öron :D Min kostade 398, jag tyckte att det var totalt acceptabelt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Den fanns på OnOff, det finns ännu fler GoGear för 439kr/759kr.

    ReplyDelete