Wednesday 19 January 2011

DTB

It wasn’t that long ago that I discovered that there was a second season AND a short OVA series to Darker Than Black (which just happens to be one of my absolute favourite anime series) and not only that but also that one of my favourite Japanese girl rock bands Stereopony had made the OP (short for opening theme) for the second season! I started liking Stereopony after their song Hitohira no Hanabira had been made the (17th) ending theme for Bleach (another famous anime) and recently I pillaged an internet village to find their second album Over The Border which features Tsukiakari no Michishirube.



Anyhow, after having watched all episodes I’ve missed out on, in two days, I conclude – Darker Than Black is still on my Top Five Best Anime Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment