Sunday 23 January 2011

Everyday life

I really wish I had something better to write than that I’m bored, tired and more than a little asocial as it is. My life consists of work (still in nursing – still on auto pilot), sleeping (poorly), eating (too much), watching movies (preferrably while raiding the internetz), drinking tea (by the bucket load) and if I’m lucky I’ll put some energy aside for studying in between (too little compared to... everything else). I have an essay due last year lying around haunting me like my very own Jacob Marley ghost. It’s either him or I can morbidly choose from one of the past month’s 6 ladies and gentlemen that have died at the nursing home, and area surrounding it, that I work.
As if my situation wasn’t bad enough it seems like I’ll soon have to start paying back the money I’ve loaned for my three years of university studies that have amounted to nothing yet. You can’t hear it, but I’m sighing in frustration over here.
On the good side is that I’ve recently crossed the 300-mark of “1001 Movie You Must See Before You Die”. I’ve now seen 302 of the 1001 movies in the 2004 edition (last one being The Hills Have Eyes from 1977) and 343 out of 1079 of the total amount of movies that has been included in all the “1001 Movies…” series. It’s quite a useless accomplishment since the only person I’ll impress with that information is myself but an accomplishment nontheless.

Pay day the day after tomorrow. Much looked forward to money I’ll tell you. I’m so poor I think I can actually hear an echo emanating from my wallet every time I open it up. It's a sad, sad thing.

1 comment:

  1. Jag känner igen ditt liv. Lite bitter på csn som ska kräva tillbaka sina pengar innan man är klar och har ett schysst arbete! Muttermutter!
    Vi kämpar på!
    Puss

    ReplyDelete