Thursday 17 May 2012

D3 - installation trouble

Apparently, there are a lot of people experiencing trouble with the installation of Diablo III. I've heard accounts of the installation taking somewhere between 15 minutes to 4 hours. My installation has been going on for 45 minutes with a tenth of the game installed. In other words, my installation will be over 3 hours but it might actually work. Emphasis on might.
Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna cancel my installation again because I need to go and will not leave the installation running while I'm gone. Hating this.

1 comment:

  1. Rymdnörden, du vet vem ;-)17 May 2012 at 14:40

    Påminner lite om den här:

    (to the tune of "Jingle Bells"):

    Nine-tenths of a gig,
    Biggest ever seen,
    God this program's big:
    MS Word 15!
    Comes on 10 CD's,
    And requires -- Damn!
    Word is fine, but jeez:
    60 megs of RAM!?

    Oh, Microsoft, Microsoft, bloatware all the way!
    I've sat here installing Word since breakfast yesterday.
    Oh, Microsoft, Microsoft, moderation please!
    Guess you hadn't noticed -- 4-gig drives don't grow on trees!

    (Copyright 1997 by David Pogue, writing in Macworld magazine; http://www.davidpogue.com)

    ReplyDelete