Saturday 25 September 2010

More corn!

What's the use of having a camera if you don't use it? I think today would have been kind of memorable...
...because I picked sweetcorn. No, I didn't get lost though the corn stood high above my head but one of my nephews might have gone missing if he didn't always shout and shriek like a small alarm clock gone mental all the time (considering murder has never been so easy...).
Moo-Pa was disturbingly excited about the whole thing. I think he's planning something.

The sixth season of Supernatural started airing yesterday and both House M.D. and Castle (our own Capt. Tighty-Pants aka Nathan Fillion is back!) are airing again. Hurray!
Don't we all love tv?
I would also like to remind everyone that (finally) The Lord of the Rings trilogy is now out on Blu-Ray, so go out there and make a hobbit happy! Buy it!

1 comment: