Tuesday 28 September 2010

Love hurts

Call me a total sap but I've just recently realised that love actually does hurt. What hurts the most is that I, as it is at the moment, can't do anything about it. It should be pissing me off but instead I feel empty and tired to the bone.

Anyway, back to business, I hope that the upcoming weekend of Stockholm Beer & Whisky Festival can cheer me up. My sister'll pay for my admission though I'll have to pay for my own beer... Oh well. I think I can live with that. First, I'll have to survive commuter trains and subways but if I handled N.Y.C. traffic with ease, I'll surely manage this as well.

I read up on some of my favourite actors today and I just want to point out that Liam Neeson and I have both attended Queen's University in Belfast. Yeah, that's pride.


And I must be more bored than I imagined since I keep looking for ideas for tattoos and piercings everywhere I go... Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment