Monday 5 December 2011

Youtube your way to small victories

I'm not one to roam the realms of Youtube very often and have come to understand that I'm missing out on a few things now and then. Like memes. It was just yesterday that I actually found out what "Nyan Cat" is. It's been all over the place but I just couldn't bring myself to give enough of a fuck to check it out. And what's with all those weird faces? Distorted smileys? WHAT'S THE POINT OF IT?!!
...Ahem.
The drummer has a point though; Orihime should be beaten with a baseball bat. Guess why I stopped watching Bleach.
At a second watch I also laughed at the Trololo song, llamas, the Rick Roll, pedo bear, double rainbow, banana phone, badgers, awesome faces, keyboard cat and other Youtube scourges (Rebecca Black included).




Thank you Jimmy. This is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment