Monday 3 October 2011

#lovingscifi

Autumn is here and as long as it's dry, still and sunny I'm fine with it.


But what can be better on a sunny day than being inside a convention centre and sharing that claustrophobic happiness with thousands of other nerds? Not much I tell you, not much.
The Swedish movie Arn: The Knight Templar had lots of props on display and since I quite like the movie I checked it out.


There were also other props. In the picture below: Harry Potter, Silence of the Lambs, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark among others.


I caught a pig-like creature hugging a snowtrooper on picture as well... She's got a nice new bag on her. Hmm. "Pure Evil Since '77"? You bet!


Same pig-like creature with an unknowing stormtrooper.


Here's what I know about the Star Wars costumes: Yes, they're very warm. Yes, they're very expensive. Yes, it's funny as hell walking around in them.


I'm just regretting not getting a picture of Jenette Goldstein when I got her autograph. Dang it. She even gave me compliments on my English! Awesomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment