Sunday 31 October 2010

Halloween


Oh, this lovely time of Halloween. The time of zombies, vampires, werewolves, general hordes of dead people and jack lanterns; i.e. it’s one heck of an excuse to get dressed up. Last year I was stuck in Belfast in a raging fit of self pity deep underneath a pile of books as tall as me so this year I really wanted to do something special. Yesterdays Halloween party made Dias de los Muertos meet Arthur Dent and a dead Victorian lady mingled with a modern day soldier. Interesting.
And, ahem... forgotten camera is forgotten. But I’ve got my eyes on a new one - one that can actually take some good pictures. We’ll see.

Btw. Embarrassed as I am about it I’ll have to admit I’ve been listening to Darren Shan’s book series “The Demonata” during the last few weeks and though they’re sometimes both childish and simplistically written I enjoy them. They’re easy on the ear. Supposed to be interesting for hormonal teenagers. It keeps time moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment