Wednesday 18 January 2012

Damn.

I fucked up in astronomical proportions at my exam yesterday and feel like shit because of it. I knew I hadn’t studied enough, I just didn’t think it was actually that bad. Oh, my word...
Spoke to some of my classmates afterwards and almost all of them are to take the advanced course of International Relations, which I was to do at first as well, and it still sounds intensively interesting but I can’t stand the thought of feeling like a total dumbass in comparison to all the intelligent people I study with. Again. So I decided on taking a course of Religion instead, where I’m already pretty certain I’ll do quite well. I’m too embarrassed to be around smart people right now. I can’t stand feeling ignorant.

2 comments:

  1. Lilla söta fiahutten....du är så smart att i liknelse med mig är du Einstein ( lr valfri intelligent person som du vet om, jag kan inte ens komma på ngn annan)
    I wish I could be as intelligent as you.
    tack för kommentaren.
    puss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rymdnörden, du vet vem ;-)2 April 2012 at 21:09

    Titta på några dokumentärer av John Pilger och läs lite wikileak-dokument istället. Och se den här stå-upp-komikerns föreställning om olja:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DCwafIntj0

    Vad mer behöver man veta? :-)

    ReplyDelete