Thursday 7 May 2015

Those tattoos


I have a few of them now. To the right is the newest contribution to my collection of skin doodles. It just had to be done. The police box and a rose simply because Eckleston and Tennant were my Doctors. About seven hours under the needles in total.

And the faun is finally all done (picture below) but she's a real bitch to snap a good picture of! Somewhere between ten and eleven hours to complete.

I'm guessing that my next project will have to be a sperm whale and a pot of petunias down on my left shin where you'll find a fan of cards with 42 written on them.
It's either the whale+flowers or a Tolkien-themed back piece. I don't know. I don't have the money for it right now.

What I do have is a flat to furnish.

2 comments:

  1. Rymdnörden, du vet vem :-)9 May 2015 at 01:02

    Läckert! Skitsnyggt! Fantastiskt! Du behöver i alla fall inte skaffa någon konst till lägenheten för du är konstverket! :-)

    ReplyDelete