Friday 21 September 2012

Precious books

So I gave in to temptation and bought John Green's Looking For Alaska and Paper Towns. After looking at and enjoying all those VlogBrothers videos on Youtube it only seemed natural. If the books are half as funny as John (or Hank) is is the videos I'm good.
Also bought Movies as Politics by Jonathan Rosenbaum because I've desperately wanted it since I started going through the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die list. Not only that but I bought Chicks Dig Comics - A Celebration of Comic Books by the Women Who Love Them edited by Lynne M.Thomas and Sigrid Ellis. I've been told it's really good.
I'll get back to you on what I thought of them.


It's my mission in life to surround myself with as many books as I possibly can and create a library others envy me for.

No comments:

Post a Comment