Monday 24 September 2012

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

I was a big fan of the original series of Fullmetal Alchemist but was curious to see what the differences would be between the old stuff and what appears to be a reboot.
For the first 20 episodes, there was no more difference than that they had removed all my favourite scenes. I was ready to crack skulls I felt so cheated. After that, the differences have been plentiful and rather huge. It's also been rather amazing with many of my questions from the last time getting closer to be answered.
I'm ready to recommend it to all those who didn't have the patience to keep watching.



It's a bit like Fafner in the Azure; it grows on you after a certain amount of episodes (for Fafner, it was 14 episodes, before that it was kind of boring and, to tell the truth, deeply depressing but nowadays I count it to be one of my favourite animes).

----------------------------------------
EDIT:
64 episodes have passed and I should sum up this anime. I have a few words:
PERFECT ENDING IS PERFECT.
ALL THESE FEELS. I CANNOT CONTAIN THEM ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment