Sunday 11 September 2011

Procrastinators unite... tomorrow?


I guess The Hutt is temporarily down. Since school started on the 1st I’ve gone right back into my old tracks with too much coffee/tea/sugar and procrastinating the hell out of everything that’s ever been in my life.
Just a short update before I leave again:
I got myself a new rook piercing
when I was in London (Camden Town's where it happens!) and since it’s been two weeks of problem-free healing now I figured I could go tell everyone. I’ve tried a rook once before but as my ear turned more and more purple I felt I had to take it out and I’ve also tried helix piercings twice which ended with me having to take the ring out after two nights of heavy bleeding and eat iron supplements both times. My new rook is barely even sore now so I’m keeping my hopes up. Failed piercings seems to be a recurring theme for me.

Not only that but I’ve cut my hair. Back to the double sidecut. We’ll see how long it last this time.

371 of the 1079 movies I “must” see before I die have been seen. Last in line was Das Boot - a perfect example of a movie that doesn't get better because of its immense lenght. 
Slow progress.

2 comments:

  1. hur orkade du se das boot? jag såg den för länge sen,,,suck.
    filmtips (säkert onödigt) men iaf: Largo Winch 1 & 2. sjukt bra. puss/fia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rymdnörden, du vet vem ;-)3 April 2012 at 22:29

    Jag såg Das Boot för kanske 20 år sedan och tyckte den var bra, men det var säkert den kortaste versionen. Såg du directors cut eller den oklippta versionen?

    ReplyDelete