Thursday 15 September 2011

Waste of space

This is where I’m supposed to be studying like a little maniac and prepare my paper on Postcolonial theories of International Relations. Yeah, that’s how much fun I’m having right now. I’m just longing so bad for The Scandinavian Sci-Fi, Film & Game Convention and Halloween. I want the convention because finally I’m getting to see Jenette Goldstein (Vasquez in Aliens, early rolemodel of mine) in real life and Halloween because… it’s Halloween and an excellent excuse for a fancy dress party. My need to act like the self-proclaimed supergeek I am is getting a little bit too obtrusive in everyday (school) life.

It’s absolutely freezing outside. I hate it. It’s hideous.

1 comment:

  1. plus för kylan: anledning att sitta inomhus (valfritt fik eller mysa i soffan) utan dåligt samvete. ;)

    ReplyDelete