Wednesday 4 May 2011

Marvel movies

I've already seen the thundering god Thor in his very own movie and it was an OK experience.



...and I'm waiting for X-Men: First Class but am also seriously dreading it. I can feel a substantial amount of scepticism toward the group of mutants assembled in this movie. On the other hand, I'm a fan of the original comics aka the original X-Men are NOT the ones in this movie. Marvel are well known to explore parallel universes and realities though. I’ll live with it.




But all things considered I think I'm looking forward to Captain America the most of the three. I think it has something to do with me not having any sort of expectations since I've always thought of the dear old Captain as something of a bastard. I am after all a Wolverine fan.




That's no less than three Marvel productions in theatres in 2011.
Energetic little buggers, ey?

1 comment:

  1. Jag saknar min nördiga träningskompis!!!

    Puss på dig älskling

    ReplyDelete