Thursday 11 November 2010

The A-Team (?)

Felt I had to watch The A-Team the other day. Mostly because of Liam Neeson. A little because of Bradley Cooper. I ended up liking Sharlto Copley (you remember the guy from District 9, don't you? Awesome actor) thanks to his portrayal of the slightly insane Captain Murdock.



Taken together it's brainless action galore so I'm guessing that one can only like this if one have seen (and loved) the 80's tv-series. Prejudice does that to you.

It's a bit like me and the X-Men movies. They're very much out there in the world of the obscure and ridiculous with yellow spandex and all that, but hey, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a huge fangirl all the same. X-Men - The Last Stand on the other hand DOES NOT EXIST in my world of fandom.
THAT was a disgrace to the Marvel Universe.

1 comment:

  1. Rymdnörden, du vet vem ;-)12 August 2012 at 15:32

    Den här versionen hade jag velat se: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnxTCWAcZss

    Perfekt cast :-)

    ReplyDelete