Thursday 3 October 2013

More gifts

I love my family. They know me. For my birthday I only had one wish and that was to have a big family dinner. Not only did I get one kick ass dinner but Moo-Ma thought it would be a great idea to buy me some greyish green wool fabric for my next moybog project (a tight-fitting 1400th century kirtle with buttoned sleeves and lacing in the front). Brother dearest gave me a book on the history of the golden beverage of beer (and I had a light read-through while drinking the beverage of which the book spoke). My sister proved to me that the situation could only get better by giving me homemade lemonade, jam and bread. It was beautiful. And as if that wasn't good enough a friend of mine gave me a 7 foot long tablet woven band! Oh the joy!


"Life is a combination of magic and pasta." - Federico Fellini

No comments:

Post a Comment