Tuesday 13 November 2012

Charlie

Lets all give Charlie some love because he's brilliant. Stephen Fry said so.



 But the truth is that a lot of us have felt this way once or twice or perhaps many more times during our creative years (even though I'm not even a thousandth as talented or popular as Charlie). Hank Green responded to this video that we're all creators and we're all seeking approval in one way or another. It's true. When this blog of mine right here reached over a thousand hits a month I panicked - which I told you and have since panicked just as much. I still panic every time I write here and therefore haven't written much in the past six months or so.
"What if they've lost all interest?" "What if I'm not funny?" "What do they want me to write?" Though I do realise that most people just stumble upon this because of the ever present Google search engine.
I'm not writing only for myself even though that's a big part of it - to ventilate my thoughts of things I like in the vain hope that someone else likes the same thing and makes use of my info. People scare me though.
To everyone: DFTBA and thanks for following along. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment