Wednesday 24 October 2012

New shirt!


Ok, don't judge me for the maniacal stare that's going on in the picture. I was up at 5 this morning for work after about 3,5 hours of sleep. I’m so far beyond tired I can’t actually sleep. Instead I’ll eat biscuits, drink tea and judge people I pass on the internet. In my new awesome shirt. Now, I haven’t read The Hunger Games yet but Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock on the other hand are personal favourites. These are also the fandoms I myself have chosen to embrace on Tumblr. Among other things of course.
Nothing better!
Find your own awesome t-shirt on Qwertee! Buy them immediately, each shirt is only up for sale for 48 hours (or until there are none left). After that, they're gone forever!
And yes, I have the wandering soot from Tonari no Totoro (and Spirited Away) dangling from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment