Monday 6 February 2012

Updated TV

Desperate Housewives: Just finished season four and I’ve got two words for you: Nathan Fillion. That’ll probably be my lasting memory of that season. No, I’m sure it will be.
That and the Scavo’s new problematic restaurant. Tom's still a bit of a favourite.

Sherlock: I’m stunned. And obsessed. It’s so amazing I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful it’s been to return to that show over and over ever since I laid my big nerdy hands on it. It's gone to the point where I start crying as soon as someone mentions how heartbroken Watson was after Sherlock's fall. I'm not even embarassed about it anymore.

Moriarty was real. I believe in Sherlock Holmes.

Death Valley: Crap. Immature crap. GIVE ME BACK THE WALKING DEAD! This coming from the girl who actually thought some of the stuff Jackass did back in the day was funny. There's no logic whatsoever. Like, if there's been vampires, werewolves and zombies around for a whole year, where's the curfew they probably would have set up? Why doesn't these special forces wear better armor? Or, here's a rebellious thought; WHY NOT SHOW SOME FUCKING PROFESSIONALISM??!

Spartacus: Vengeance: At last we get to meet our favourite gladiators again! Obviously I was (rather painfully) disappointed by the first episode – Andy Whitfield (rest his soul) have been replaced by Liam McIntyre (who did very well) and most of my favourite characters are gone (Ashur, Barca, Gaia and Varro are all dead... *angry mumbling*). Not only that but they’ve changed actors and actresses all over the place so if you’re expecting to recognize... well, anyone, you should re-watch Blood and Sand just to brush up on the character names. No need to worry too much though; Craig Parker, Lucy Lawless, Manu Bennett and Viva Bianca are still on the show.
Edit: Seen second episode. Eeverything's muuuuch better now. One of my favourite conniving muscle-mountains are back from the dead. And he's still the same conspiring twat he was last season. And in Gods of the Arena. Omnomnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment