Monday 23 July 2018

Shoot me now

   I really need a vacation. I really need my wonderful, hardened and experienced colleagues to come back from theirs. Soon. Now. Yesterday.



   I have three god damned weeks left until my own vacation and the current mood is that I want to die. But only after I strangle every single motherfucker who tries any shit that could hinder my days from running smoothly. I'm keeping a list and am adding names.
   And until I leave for four glorious weeks off I have to put on a brave face and muddle through. Be the Big Boss and act like an Adult™ just a little while longer.


cooncomic.com

  After my four weeks are done I'm moving on to my new employment. Same kind of job, different area of town. Less responsibility, better pay. Full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment