Saturday 7 October 2017

With my head in a bag

It's one of those days when one does what one has to do to bring back order to the chaos of life. Or at least organise your chaos in a way more fitting to your life...
   Returning to work yesterday after surgery was tough but seeing as I'm about as hard to kill as a pissed off badger, I did fine.
   Yeah, I know. Surgery was minimally invasive, went really well and has already done wonders to my mental state. "Pleased" doesn't even begin to cover it.
   Today I'm dyeing my hair, drinking my new Earl Gay tea (yes, gay), giving in to my sweet tooth and avoiding folding all the clothes I've washed this morning. It's raining.


EDIT:
It turned out ok.

2 comments:

  1. You may have a shot at becoming an honorary citizen of Ireland with that hair color ;-)

    I'm drinking havtorn glögg, cheers!

    ReplyDelete