Tuesday 6 June 2017

I want to forget about the Dragon

   Well. That's a whole lot of hours of my life I can never get back.
   I speak of course about Iron Fist. Fucking hell, what a load of garbage.
   Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are all shows I could get behind and enjoy (especially Jessica Jones). Despite the criticism I've read against Iron Fist some of my friends liked it so I had to give it a chance. I was hoping it might be easier for me to wrap my head around all of the characters once The Defenders premiere. Again; what a load of garbage, so in retrospect I would rather not have.
   I have never fully understood martial arts films with white dudes in the lead, so it should come as no surprise this was incomprehensible to my sad little brain. There is no larger motive. No grand plan. No great principles of life governing our lead man.
   It's slow and tedious.
   Claire Temple is the only 'pro' in a long list of 'con's.

No comments:

Post a Comment