Tuesday 28 March 2017

There's no party like a fancy dress party

I love, love, love fancy dress parties!
   I don't have enough positive words for how much I love them. I never say no to going to one but am personally absolute shit at arranging them. I've tried in the past to enthuse my fellow nerds but to no avail, some of them just can't be bothered. Thus, I have had to accept the fact that other people do not in fact share my love for fancy dress parties.
   BUT COME ON! How can you not like dressing up in weird clothes?? With a little bit of imagination there's no stopping the fun.

Who wants to play with Wednesday Addams...?
   So I was (FINALLY) invited to a fancy dress party this Saturday and since I'm a huge nerd I had a costume lying around just waiting to be worn. No joke. I had so much fun it's almost indecent. Met a lot of new people which is also great, but... playing dress-up! Yay!

1 comment: