Tuesday 1 March 2016

Filed under X

In the last week I've binge-watched over three seasons of the X Files.
I haven't seen any of it before (except that one episode I accidentally watched when I was wee little that traumatised me for life) but still felt like I should be a good lil' nerd and at least give it a chance (and make it easier for myself as I watch the new recently released episodes). So I have. And as far as I can tell it's about two FBI agents of which one constantly gets in trouble (Mulder) and the other cleans up the mess whilst rolling her eyes exquisitely (Scully).


I'm here for this.
Six more seasons to go.

1 comment:

  1. Rymdnörden, du vet vem :-)6 March 2016 at 16:15

    Ett kul sammanträffande var när ett avsnitt inkluderade prion-sjukdommar precis när jag läste om det på en biologikurs. Sen slog Galna-ko-sjukan till och upptäckaren av prioner fick Nobel-pris. För bra sammanträffande? :-)

    ReplyDelete