Thursday 26 April 2012

That somebody we used to know

Some songs just appeal to me and even though Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) has been playing on the radio non stop the last months I'm still not tired of it. This video with Walk Off The Earth's cover of the song circled around Facebook for months (I was dead sick of it) and while I thought it was great (to begin with) it lacked that certain something. I can still watch the video over and over just to stare at the dude to the right. He performs like a baws. It led me to find the original song and it was a total eargasm. It gives me chills. I had a short period of only listening to Hearts a Mess (from album Like Drawing Blood from 2006) last year so I was happy that there was new material. My latest obsession is Pentatonix's acapella version. Also total eargasm. On repeat right now. OMFG. Again! Encore!

1 comment:

  1. I really like all of the versions, but thank you for sharing the last one, it gave me chills :)

    ReplyDelete