Monday 22 August 2011

Well hello Mr. Murphy


HAHA! Just when I thought that I had slipped out of the grasp of post-vacation deceases I’m hit straight in the face with one heck of a cold that’s about as comfortable as a woollen coat down my throat and the first urinary infection of my life (now I know I’ve got kidneys because... they hurt... a lot) – I’ll dedicate it all to Mr. Murphy and his stupid law.
It’s probably a sign of weak integrity sharing illnesses like that on one’s blog but I can’t help it. The last week has been one long struggle to keep awake and at least try to make sense. Not always successfully I might add. Now I know why I’ve been feeling weird and worn. Also, I know why it hasn’t bothered me that I haven’t said a word about my medieval adventures on Gotland; it’s a very important week of my life after all. It was great. I recommend everyone to get a taste of that certain feeling of belongingness that festivals of different styles bring. What I love most about the Medieval Week is the mix. Converse sneakers and wooden spoons. Cellphones and sitting on mantles. Cameras and eating with your hands. Awesomes.





On another subject, next stop: Gothenburg. On September 1st I’ll get back to school. I’m still a bit uncertain if it’s a good thing or not.

1 comment:

  1. Nu vet jag vem jag har fått denna infernaliska förkylning ifrån.

    Jag borde stämma dig, en Gotlands förkylnig utan att ha några bra gotlands minnen. ;)

    /Lina

    ReplyDelete